Logo of WIUX
Logo of WIUX
Logo of WIUX
Culture Shock

Pledge Drive 2023 | November 6 - 10

WIUX's Annual fundraising week is back and better than ever!

Help WIUX raise $15K November 6-11th by donating through this website and by hanging out with us at special events!

Starting off the week at the WIUX Studio in The Media School, on Monday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. come build the WIUX Time Capsule  to be opened in 45 years! This is a free event so you can share your memories for people in the future to hear. Bring your favorite setlist, a piece of merch, a photo of you and your friends, or a funny story! You can also purchase rare old WIUX merch!

Next upon Tuesday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m in the WIUX studio, make a mixtape for you, your friend, or a loved one. Make your perfect 90s or any genre themed playlist, share them with WIUX. We will make the CD, and you can decorate it for only $5.00!  Don't miss your chance to buy one of a kind vintage WIUX merchandise either.

On Wednesdaywe are taking a field trip to LaserLite Bloomington (4505 East 3rd Street) from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. to play laser tag! Regular business pricing will apply and proceeds from the event will go to WIUX.
Thursday, November 9th, is the return of WIUX Battle Of The Bands. Starting at 7:00 p.m. at The Orbit Room, six bands will battle for the chance to open Culture Shock (our annual music festival) in the spring! $10 entry to watch the battle, and $1 per each vote to determine the winner.

The events will culminate in a 24-hour Pledge-A-Thon radio programming event on 99.1 from Friday November 10th at 3:00 p.m. ending at 3:00 p.m. that Saturday. Get ready for different radio shows, live bands, special guests  and podcasts such as The Brown Sheep, Slug Rug, and Knockout Blends. During the programming, people can call in to announce their donations on air at this number ‪(860) 800-9489. You won't want to miss this legendary one of a kind event!

Come on down to WIUX to support student media and meet new people!

https://give.myiu.org/iu-bloomington/I380013199.html

SCHEDULE (2).png

More

Powered by SNworks Solutions by The State News
Terms and Privacy All Content © 2024 WIUX