IU Basketball Podcast: Talking about Senior Night, Purdue and the Big Ten Tournament
After another win against a top-5 ranked opponent, the IU basketball team is entering its final Big Ten regular season game of the season at Assembly Hall against Purdue. WIUX’s Adam Cohen and Michael “Stormin” Norman break down the Hoosiers’ chances to sweep Purdue for the first time in the Tom Crean era. Also, the guys look ahead to the Big Ten basketball tournament, the NCAA tournament and spring break.
You can listen to more from Adam and Norman each Thursday on 99.1 WIUX or at www.wiux.org. Adam is a co-host of the East Coast Flavor Thursday mornings from 10-11 ET. Listen to Stormin Norman Thursday nights on The Evening Power Hour from 6-7 ET.
Last 5 posts by Mike Norman
- The Thursday Evening Power Hour Interviews Frank Therber before the ND-Michigan St. Football Game - September 20th, 2012
- The Thursday Evening Power Hour talks IU Football - September 19th, 2012
- Evening Power Hour: Interview with MLB.com Columnist Anthony Castrovince - September 19th, 2012
- Evening Power Hour: NFL Pick 'Em Week 2 - September 19th, 2012
- Settling the Debate: Unofficial vs. Little 500 - April 18th, 2012