Let the Countdown Begin!
Late Monday night we at WIUX were proud to announce the official unveiling of the 2012 iteration of our annual Culture Shock Festival. As our largest event of the year, Culture Shock functions as a chance for the station to provide the Bloomington community with an all-day outdoor festival experience without the high price tag.
The concerts lineup – consisting of national, regional, and local performers – will be publicly announced one artist per day via our Blog, Facebook, and Twitter accounts beginning on Thursday March 8th. Artist announcements will continue into Indiana University’s spring break until Wednesday March 14th, when the headlining performers and location will be revealed.
The festival will, as always, be free of charge and open to the public. For more information on this and other upcoming events stay tuned to 99.1FM, and join the Culture Shock 2012 Facebook event at:
Last 5 posts by bfinkel
- Interview with Dead Beach - April 12th, 2013
- Interview with Brownie Mountain - April 9th, 2013
- Interview with Darwin Deez - April 9th, 2013
- Interview with Erin McKeown - April 9th, 2013
- Bearded Men Burning Down the House; Phosphorescent and Strand of Oaks at the Bishop - April 9th, 2013