Interview with Aisha Moodie-Mills, advisor on LGBT policy at the Center for American Progress
If you have ever found yourself wondering what exactly Proposition 8, or “Prop 8,” is and what’s going on with it right now, this is the interview for you. Aisha Moodie Mills is the Adviser for LGBT Policy and Racial Justice at the Center for American Progress, and in this interview with WIUX News, she provides a straight-forward explanation of the California referendum and its process through the court system. She also explains the various laws relating to same-sex marriage across the nation and their effects on LGBT families.
Thank you again to Aisha for speaking with us.
Thanks for listening,
Last 5 posts by rcurley
- WIUX News Hour Friday March 23rd - April 27th, 2012
- Carolyn Suna Interviews Evidence Dance Company - February 28th, 2012
- WIUX News Hour Friday February 17, 2012 - February 23rd, 2012
- Interview with Ronak Shah and Laura Douglas Part 2 - February 18th, 2012
- Interview with Ronak Shah and Laura Douglas on Prison Reform Part 1 - February 18th, 2012